Official Turbo Mode Contest
Hey everyone, we know that we've been playing with Turbo Mode for a long time; from April Fools 2013 to our very own Turbo Tuesday Series, but now we want to see what you've been doing in Turbo, and what's a better way to find out than with a Contest! Announcing the Official Turbo Mode Contest, you will finally have the chance to show everyone exactly how crazy your combos can be!
Here's how it works, follow the rules at the end of this post and submit the replay file to [email protected] Be sure to format your subject line like this: [Contest Submission] - "Your Smash Tag Here" otherwise we'll lose it in the process of going through all of the submissions.
Once we have all the submissions, the team behind the original Turbo Series run will go through all the video to find the best of the best. We'll be releasing a video showing off all the awesome submissions we got, including our top 5 favorites at the end! The winner of the contest will receive a special prize,That in mind, the deadline is 11:59pm PST July 29th, so get shooting!
- You may use any character and any number of players
- Combos may be performed on CPUs, opposing players, or idle opponents (but no giga bowser)
- Replays must be saved either using the wifi codeset or by disabling analog triggers on all controllers (hold R and L while plugging in the controller)
- Items/Final smashes are optional
- No modified damage ratio or handicap
- No TAS (we can tell from the replay)
- Must be in 3.02 using any default stage/texture
- Test the replay before submitting it to make sure it doesn't desynch
- Replay must be under a minute long (this is to save us time & lower the chance of a desynch)
Remember to submit your replay file as an attachment (or just a link to somewhere that the replay is hosted) and send it to [email protected] with the subject line formatted as: [Contest Submission] - "Your Smash Tag Here" before July 30th!
So bust out some tricky combos and best of luck in the contest!
-Project M Turbo Team